We can aid with:
Smart home technology that supports safe and independent living
- voice-assisted home controls
- computer access
- digital devices (mobile phones, tablets)
- personal digital assistants
- video conferencing
- telecare and community alarms
- home safety
What services are we providing at present?
You can contact us for information and advice over telephone or email.
To see how you or someone you know could benefit from technology to:
- keep you safe
- keep you connected
- keep you participating in- and out-doors
- keep you well
- keep you informed.
Who would benefit from information and advice?
- anyone with a disability within Edinburgh
- families and carers.
How to get in touch:
Please contact Annie Seath, Senior Care & Support Worker for Digital Technologies: