We can aid with:
Smart home technology that supports safe and independent living
- voice-assisted home controls
- computer access
- digital devices (mobile phones, tablets)
- personal digital assistants
- video conferencing
- telecare and community alarms
- home safety
What services are we providing at present?
Face to face visits at the smart home, email, video conferencing and on occasions where required home visits.
To see how you or someone you know could benefit from technology to:
- keep you safe
- keep you connected
- keep you participating in- and out-doors
- keep you well
- keep you informed.
Who would benefit from information and advice?
- anyone with a disability within Edinburgh
- families and carers.
How to get in touch:
Please contact Annie Seath, Senior Care & Support Worker for Digital Technologies:
- Email: COTRS@edinburgh.gov.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: 0131 443 3837 or 07761330031