Connecting with peers
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Who can use Microsoft Teams?
NHS Lothian and Council staff within the Partnership.
Council staff will soon be able to access MS Teams.
What can MS Teams be used for?
- video and teleconferencing with chat function – people from outside the Partnership can join if invited
- instant messaging
- creating, sharing and editing files with your team
- sub-teams can be created – handy for communicating with different teams.
How do I get set up?
- go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/
- sign in with your NHS or Council email address and network password
- click ‘Get Windows App’ and your download of MS Teams will begin
- open MS Teams when the download is complete, please note you may be prompted to log in again.
How do I get support?