Digital support for health and social care staff during COVID-19 outbreak
From the Long Term Conditions Programme
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we need to rapidly spread and upscale our use of proven digital technologies. The way we work has changed significantly. This guide sets out the digital options available to support you and the people you provide care and support for.
Who is this guide for?
Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership colleagues who are employed by NHS Lothian and the City of Edinburgh Council.
What are the digital support options? (click on the links to take you to the section)
- Video consultations
- Telephone and video conferencing
- Connecting with peers
- Home and mobile health monitoring
- Wellbeing support – COVID-19 isolation/shielding
- COPD self-management
- Digital devices to support physical distancing and isolation
- Social media – using Twitter
- Online advice – helpful websites
- Staying active
We recognise that every team is different and approaches may need to be tailored to suit.