Thrive Edinburgh is the Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership’s strategy for improving mental health and wellbeing for all our citizens. You can read more on the Edinburgh Thrive website.
iThrive Edinburgh is your online space for mental health and wellbeing information in Edinburgh.
With iThrive, we aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting citizens to local activities, spaces, and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
- provide a resource to support the new Edinburgh Thrive Welcome Teams, Thrive Collective, Thrive Network and the wider Thrive community across Edinburgh
- promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy and the related workstreams
- link to the Edinburgh Thrive website to promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy across the city.
iThrive Edinburgh is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and Wellbeing charity based in Edinburgh.