We want to support people with disabilities to live as well and as independently as possible.
We support people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, acquired brain injury and autism.
We do that by:
- supporting people to live at home with their families
- helping you find somewhere to live where you can get support to live independently
- supporting you to make friends, use public transport on your own and make plans for your life
- supporting you to take short breaks
- mobility and rehabilitation technology.
You can find more information on our approach to disability services in our Strategic Plan.