Need help to get online?
The Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership can help if you:
- live in Edinburgh
- have a physical disability that stops you from using technology – this could be limited hand function, low vision, speech difficulties
- need help with these activities online: food shopping, ordering medication, banking, keeping in touch, activities and apps.
We can help by:
- identifying problems and recommending solutions for you
- offering practical advice and guidance to keep you safe online
- signposting you to other digital services that can support your needs
- arranging a more detailed assessment with an occupational therapist.
How to get help
In your email, please tell us about your needs and the type of device you would like help using, for example whether it’s a smart phone, laptop, or a tablet.
If you don’t have access to email, you can phone 0131 443 3837.