The Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership can help if you:
- live in Edinburgh
- have a physical disability that stops you from using technology – this could be limited hand function, low vision, speech difficulties
- need help with these activities online: food shopping, ordering medication, banking, keeping in touch, activities and apps.
We can help by:
- identifying problems and recommending solutions for you
- offering practical advice and guidance to keep you safe online
- signposting you to other digital services that can support your needs
- arranging a more detailed assessment with an occupational therapist.
In your email, please tell us about your needs and the type of device you would like help using, for example whether it’s a smart phone, laptop, or a tablet.
If you don’t have access to email, you can phone 0131 443 3837.