To help keep you informed during the outbreak of COVID-19, on these pages you’ll find information and advice from the Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership and other official bodies about COVID-19. Follow @EdinburghHSCP on Twitter and Facebook to stay abreast of the latest news.
It’s important you make your decision about getting the COVID-19 vaccine based on reliable information. Watch below for the facts or visit www.nhsinform.scot.
COVID-19 advice videos in different languages
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a worrying time for many people. There is a large amount of information and guidance available, which can be difficult to read through and absorb. It can be even more difficult if you feel most comfortable using a language other than English. NHS Lothian have created nine videos in different languages containing key information about COVID-19 and what to do if you have symptoms. These videos support the information in different languages produced by the Scottish Government
- Link to the main channel – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637
- Arabic – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499658055
- Bengali – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499659376
- British Sign Language – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499649701
- Cantonese – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499707761
- English – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499653519
- Kurdish – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499655706
- Mandarin – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499661871
- Polish – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499705668
- Urdu – https://vimeo.com/channels/1669637/499709523