Come along to one of our ‘Coorie in for Winter’ information stalls to have a chat and get some information about how you can keep yourself safe, warm and healthy this winter. You’ll find us in the following places between 11am and 4pm over the coming days:
- Thursday 2 December – Waverley Mall and Westside Plaza
- Friday 3 December – Cameron Toll and Westside Plaza
- Monday 6 December – Ocean Terminal
- Tuesday 7 December – Gyle Shopping Centre
- Friday 10 December – Waverley Station.
We’ll have copies of our ‘Coorie in for Winter’ booklet, and information from lots of organisations in Edinburgh who can help you with your wellbeing. Police Scotland, Every Life Matters Partner, Health in Mind and Edinburgh Thrive staff will all be there.
Thrive on Thursday
We are also hosting our final Thrive on Thursday session of 2021 on Thursday 9 December 12-1:15pm which has a special focus on the ‘Coorie in for winter’ booklet as well as some music by DJ Zander.
To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org