#BeHealthwise this Easter Public Holiday
Alongside all NHS services we are anticipating another very busy weekend at NHS 24 over the Easter Public Holiday, including high demand for both COVID helpline and 111 services.
It’s a good idea to take small steps to plan ahead
- Visit nhsinform.scot if you have a health query or need to check one of the many self-help guides to help you manage symptoms
- Having a first aid kit at home can help you manage most minor ailments
- Your local pharmacy can help with more than medicines – they can also offer health advice
- If you have concerns about COVID visit nhsinform.scot for information about symptoms, testing and vaccinations.
- Mental Health self-help guides are also available at nhsinfom.scot/mentalhealth