Rehab support

If you have already tried using support in the community to help you stop drinking or taking drugs, we may be able to provide you with a place in rehab. Your GP or social worker can refer you to the residential rehabilitation referral team.

If you don’t have a social worker, you can contact Social Care Direct for advice.

If you meet the criteria for a rehab place, we will work with you to find out if rehab is the right thing for you and what unit would best fit your needs. They will also support you to get ready for rehab, make sure the process is working for you and help you when you come out. Most people will stay in rehab for 6 months to 1 year. There are places for single people as well as parents and their children.

If you are not sure about rehab, you can meet with the residential rehabilitation referral team, who will answer any questions you may have and discuss options with you.

You can also get lots of different kinds of help through the recovery hubs.

If you need advice on rehabilitation support, please contact us on: